Jason Kramer is the Founder and CEO of Cultivize, an agency that helps B2B organizations leverage lead-nurturing strategies and technologies to convert leads into paying customers. He helps sales teams boost accountability, lock in client loyalty, and create more customer purchases while systematizing the sales and marketing process. With over 20 years of marketing experience, Jason is a SharpSpring Certified Consultant. Before Cultivize, he was the Founder of JLK Creative, where he worked with service-based companies on branding, web development, print, and email marketing.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jason Kramer shares how Cultivize helps businesses leverage technology to reach their goals
- Why did Jason select SharpSpring as a CRM platform?
- The challenges and considerations for migrating to SharpSpring
- Jason talks about Constant Contact acquiring SharpSpring
- Cultivize’s ideal B2B and agency clients
- How Cultivize white labels SharpSpring for agencies
- Customizing SharpSpring for a B2B technology company: a case study
- Common mistakes companies make with quote follow-ups and best practices for the process
- Jason’s decision to sell JLK Creative
In this episode…
Customer relationship management (CRM) platforms are viable solutions for overwhelmed businesses struggling to organize their contacts and data. But what is the leading software, and how can you migrate from antiquated technology?
When it comes to assessing a new platform, Jason Kramer finds that most companies don’t leverage the full potential of their current software, leading to lost data that can’t be extracted easily. The transition process requires strategic communication and collaboration to make informed decisions about the updated technology. SharpSpring is an all-inclusive and cost-effective CRM platform that streamlines the adoption process. As a SharpSpring partner, Cultivize helps organizations disseminate their data and customizes the software for business goals.
In this episode of the Inspired Insider Podcast, Dr. Jeremy Weisz welcomes Jason Kramer, Founder and CEO of Cultivize, to talk about how his company helps agencies transition to SharpSpring. Jason explains the challenges and key considerations for migrating to SharpSpring, how Cultivize white labels the platform for agencies, and best practices for quote follow-ups.
Resources mentioned in this episode