Jason Kramer is the Founder and CEO of Cultivize, an agency that helps B2B organizations leverage lead-nurturing strategies and technologies to convert leads into paying customers. He helps sales teams boost accountability, lock in client loyalty, and create more customer purchases while systematizing the sales and marketing process. With over 20 years of marketing experience, Jason is a SharpSpring Certified Consultant. Before Cultivize, he was the Founder of JLK Creative, where he worked with service-based companies on branding, web development, print, and email marketing.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jason Kramer shares how Cultivize helps businesses leverage technology to reach their goals
- Why did Jason select SharpSpring as a CRM platform?
- The challenges and considerations for migrating to SharpSpring
- Jason talks about Constant Contact acquiring SharpSpring
- Cultivize’s ideal B2B and agency clients
- How Cultivize white labels SharpSpring for agencies
- Customizing SharpSpring for a B2B technology company: a case study
- Common mistakes companies make with quote follow-ups and best practices for the process
- Jason’s decision to sell JLK Creative